Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011

I've been so careless
i didn't think of the consequences
and now you must think that i am worthless
and i just ruined our chances

to think of life without you
i dont think i'll ever come through

im sorry
im sorry
im such a burden to carry
i know that it's my fault
and im afraid
that everything's
gonna come to halt

you have made me happier than i've ever been before
to a point where im content and want nothing more
and to have done what i did
is something hard to forgive

to think of life without you
i dont think i'll ever come through

im sorry
im sorry
im such a burden to carry
i know that it's my fault
and im afraid
that everything's
gonna come to halt

its hard to breath
its hard to see
its hard to feel without you here

i cannot breathe
i cannot see
i cannot feel
without you here


im sorry
im sorry
im such a burden to carry
i know that it's my fault
and im afraid
that everything's
gonna come to halt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen